When a body is mysteriously found lying in the middle of Landsdown Manor Gardens, the police have no option but to call on Sherlock Holmes and persuade him to take on his toughest case to date.
With his loyal assistant Watson, our nation's top detective duo battles through baddies and villains to discover who is behind the murder in the garden.
Brought to you by award-winning comedy troupe Calf 2 Cow (The Jabberwocky), this brand-new adaption is an outrageous comedy full of slapstick, multi-rolling and of course pumped full of live music and rock n roll.
- This event takes place in our open-air amphitheatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, so please bring a coat.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room, there’s no need to bring your own chairs (but a cushion is a good idea). Please be aware, that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time if you would like seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden. Although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
- Free parking is available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.