We are now open Saturday to Wednesday inclusive to pre-booked visitors. We have made some changes to facilitate social distancing across our site.
All members and visitors must reserve a timed arrival slot before visiting, your vehicle registration will be checked on arrival and only those booked for that time slot will be permitted entry. If arriving by foot, please show your ticket or membership card from a safe distance.
What to expect from a visit?
• Entrance tickets can be booked at any time, but please note these tickets are non-refundable.
• Please do not turn up without a ticket, you will unfortunately be turned away.
• On arrival your car registration will be checked, and you will be asked to show tickets or membership cards through your window. If arriving by bike, bus or if you intend to walk you will need to show your ticket or membership card to our staff in the car park.
• Please ensure you arrive within your designated half hour slot; latecomers may not be admitted.
• Please respect our staff and communicate with them from a distance of 2m, we are still very happy to help and will do everything we can from afar.
• All of our facilities are now open. Please check individual pages for up to date details.
• All payments are card only, contactless is preferred.
• All children’s play areas remain closed.
• Toilet facilities are available in the visitor centre. They are regularly cleaned stringently to new hygiene guides. There are no other toilets on site (Please do make use of these on arrival).
• All routes around the garden are one way, except for access to the beach which will have a traffic light system.
• All routes are signposted, maps are not available, we encourage you to download a pdf of our map from the blue information panel.
• You can descend to the beach via a variety of routes on the west side of the garden and return to the car park via a selection of routes on the east side of the garden.
• For everyone’s safety all visitors must comply with the government’s social distancing guide.
• All dogs are welcome, they must always be kept on a lead whilst visiting the garden and beach.
• Currently our mobility vehicles are not available, we will get these back in use as soon as we can do so safely.
• Multiple non-shows on booked tickets by members may result in the individual member being placed on hold.
• As we are a steep valley garden, our route is not suitable for wheelchair users and unfortunately at this time we are unable offer our own mobility vehicles.
• We have a new takeaway-style menu at Trebah Kitchen, which is perfect for enjoying on the beach or in the amphitheatre.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back
Experience the magical essence of our sub-tropical Cornish garden, steeped in heritage, creativity and the spirit of innovation.
Four miles of footpaths wind through dazzling exotic planting, transporting you from our little corner of England to sunnier climes. Our very own private beach, and the countless secret corners waiting to be discovered in our garden, offers the perfect escape for all ages.
With a unique outdoor theatre and plenty of dedicated space for small ones, as well as four-legged friends, Trebah is the perfect destination for both family adventures and peaceful solitude, with visitors enjoying our inspiring spaces and unique events all year round.