"Excitement around every corner
- a true gardeners delight" C.Sanders, Hampshire
Click here for further information and download a "Support Us" form
You can also support the garden by becoming a member, more details can be found on our membership page.
Trebah is a registered charity. Our main objective is to "preserve, enhance and recreate the gardens for the education and enjoyment of the public".
The Trust was formed in 1990 and from this date took responsibility for the running of the garden and its estate.
For a full list of Trustees - please click here
Trebah Garden currently employs 15 full time members of staff and 23 part time members of staff. We also seasonally employ an average 50 members of staff. Nigel Burnett is Director of Trebah Garden and Darren Dickey is Head Gardener.
Annual General Meeting minutes 2018 AGM Minutes
A copy of this years Abbreviated Financial Statement is available by email or by telephoning 01326 252200
Our environmental policy - Environmental poster.pdf
· Reduce, Re-use and Recycle onsite, wherever possible
· Responsible purchasing, local sourcing, seasonal catering and low food miles, wherever possible
· Communicate to and with our visitors and staff, survey and implement actions and promote green credentials, wherever possible
· Continue to monitor, evaluate and change systems, wherever possible