When Mole gets fed up of cleaning her home she decides to leave her burrow and head out on an adventure!
She meets Ratty and Toad and Badger and discovers a love of the river and the joy of the open road. However, that egocentric Toad is convinced to steal a car by those meddling weasels!
Toad is arrested and the Weasels take over Toad Hall to turn it into a theatre for their own amusement! It falls to Mole and Ratty, Badger and Toad to take back Toad Hall! Will they do it?
Join Boxtree Productions on the riverbank this summer to find out, as they celebrate their 10-year anniversary with a performance of Kenneth Grahame's beloved story! Featuring hilarious comedy, magic and fantastic toe-tapping songs be sure of an evening of wonderful open-air theatre that the whole family will enjoy.
- This event takes place in our open-air amphitheatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, so please bring a coat.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room, there’s no need to bring your own chairs (but a cushion is a good idea). Please be aware, that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time if you would like seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden. Although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
- Free parking is available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.