Trebah Garden will re-open to the general public on Saturday 20 June and we are so very excited to welcome you back!
Advanced booking essential
As you would expect, many changes have been put in place to ensure your safety and that of our staff too. Most notably anyone wishing to visit the site must book in advance via our website www.trebahgarden.co.uk - there are no exceptions to this rule.
- We would encourage you to book at least a day ahead of your visit.
- You will be asked to provide your car registration when booking, which will be checked when you enter the car park. This allows us to welcome you at a safe distance and outdoors.
- Please be ready to hold up your membership card or booking details from within your car.
- Please present your 4 digit booking reference number when coming up to the entrance desk. This is all you will need for us to find your booking and you do not need a printed ticket.
- We will also ask members to scan their card as they move through the visitor centre.
Please do not turn up without a ticket, as you will unfortunately be turned away. Please also ensure that you arrive within you designated half hour time slot, as latecomers may not be admitted.
Social distancing measures
In order to comply with government regulations and ensure that your visit is a safe and happy one, we have put a number of measures in place:
- Visitor numbers are restricted to ensure there is plenty of space in the garden.
- Entry will be controlled using time slots to avoid any chance of crowding or queues.
- Initially the site will be open 5 days per week from Saturday to Wednesday.
- The walk down to the visitor centre from the car park and back is marked by clear one-way lanes.
- If queueing is necessary at the visitor centre, lines are clearly marked on the ground in 2m intervals.
- In the visitor centre hand sanitiser is regularly available
- At the entrance desk a member of our Welcome Team is always at hand to help from behind a screen at the counter.
- The garden now features an exciting one-way system which covers the majority of paths so the whole site can be enjoyed. All routes are clearly signposted and we encourage you to to take with you.
- The beach and Boathouse cafe are open. Access on and off the beach is regulated via traffic light system. There is no access to the beach from the sea, from the coast path or over the rocks.
- The plant centre and gift shoop are back open with appropriate social distancing measures in place.
- We are operating a contactless-only payment system across the site and are not accepting cash at this time.
- All children’s play areas are open.
- Toilet facilities are available in the visitor centre. There are no other toilets on site so please do make use of these on arrival.
For everyone’s safety all visitors must comply with the government’s social distancing guidelines. Our own measures will be updated in line with these.
- All dogs are welcome but as always they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Our mobility vehicles are currently not available; we will get these back in use as soon as we can do so safely.
- Multiple non-shows on booked tickets by members may result in the individual member being placed on hold.
- We have a new takeaway-style menu at Trebah Kitchen, which is perfect for enjoying on the beach or in the amphitheatre.
We would like to thank all of our members and visitors for their support over the past few months and for your patience as we reopen Trebah with new systems in place.
Please click here to see further details of measures taken to ensure your visit to Trebah is safe and enjoyable.
The whole team at Trebah look forward to welcoming you back to the garden soon.