The Old Time Sailors return for a third year!
Ahoy there! You are invited to board the Sailorette and join the plentiful crew, 'The Old Time Sailors', for a night of footstomping, dancing and singing!
You will be sailing back to the 19th century for an immersive experience of traditional seafaring music performed in a way you have never seen before.
The Motley Crew and their plethora of traditional and eclectic instruments will take you back to the time of clashing tankards, and drunken debauchery. Sing and dance along like a drunken sailor as the band perform centuries old folk and shanty songs.
Fancy dress is encouraged, so pull out your best seafaring garments me hearties and join the festivities!
A flashmob musical show designed to take the audience back in time through an unforgettable trip to the 19th century.
- This event takes place in our open-air amphitheatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, so please bring a coat.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room, there’s no need to bring your own chairs (but a cushion is a good idea). Please be aware, that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time if you would like seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden.
- Although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
- Free parking is available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.