After 21 years and 224 days Hal's back being single.
But it's all going to be fine. Instead of getting the therapy he clearly needs, he's made a cracking show about it. He's lost enough weight to almost get his wedding ring off and, while he may be flying solo, he's far from alone; he's got his grown-up daughters, his dogs and his divorce lawyer. The fickle finger of fate has turned Hal's life upside down but he's sticking a finger right back at it.
Watch Hal's stand-up here:
★★★★★ ‘Go and see Hal Cruttenden, he’s got something to say and he’ll make you laugh a lot!’ Daily Mirror ★★★★★ 'Funniest he’s ever been' Sunday Times ★★★★ ‘The comedy gift that keeps on giving’ Scotsman ★★★★ “Reminded me how much I love stand up” Times
- This event takes place in our open-air amphitheatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, so please bring a coat.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre, as it is situated in the heart of Trebah Garden.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room everyone gets ‘the best seat in the house’, so there’s no need to bring your own chairs (but a cushion is a good idea). Please be aware however that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time for us to find you seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden.
- Although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
- Picnics are welcome at this event and light refreshments will also be available.
- We have plenty of free parking available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.