The crash of the wild sea; a roaring fire; the warmth of the cup in your hands. At the edge of the country where the land meets the waves, old stories and old powers come to life.
Scary Little Girls, Creation Theatre and Sue Hill present interlinking myths from Cornwall’s Viking history exploring the relationship between the wild environment, Goddesses and elements.
Don’t miss this unique storytelling experience, full of music and mythology, all on the beach at Trebah Garden.
Expect music by Claire Ingleheart and stories by Mercedes Kemp and LH.Trevail - tickets strictly limited so please buy quickly as we live to regale rather than disappoint you!
Details about this event
- This performance takes place on the beach at Trebah.
- Please bring your own seating, ideally a camping chair with legs.
- Estimated run time of 60 minutes.
- Ticket includes access to the garden, excluding the beach, from 2 hours before your performance time.
- Events will be cancelled in extreme weather conditions only.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden.
- We have plenty of free parking available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.