Many of our events are in the open-air theatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather condition, so please bring a coat.
Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden.
Some of our events take place on foot so please wear sensible shoes.
If you are attending an evening event be aware that although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
Picnics are welcome at most of our events but light refreshments are also available.
We have plenty of free parking available for all events.
Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events. Please contact us on 01326 252200 if you are unsure about bringing your dog to an event.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre, as it is situated in the heart of Trebah Garden.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room everyone gets ‘the best seat in the house’, so there’s no need to bring your own chairs. Please be aware however that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time for us to find you seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Groups, please arrive at the amphitheatre in plenty of time for us to find you seats together