Food from the garden, cooked in the kitchen
Join us this Autumn for a forage and feast celebration at Trebah.
Fellow foragers Stuart Woodman and Matt Vernon will lead you on a guided walk exploring the edible plants growing in the gardens and on the seashore at this time of year
Returning to the cafe, you'll enjoy a delicious feast prepared using some of the plants you’ll have been shown on the walk alongside some of the freshest Cornish seasonal produce.
Arrive at 10:30am for departure at 11am from the Visitor Centre, returning to the cafe for the lunch at 1pm until 3pm.
To book your place please call Trebah on 01326 252200 (option 1).
Tickets include foraging walk through the garden and along the coast path as well as a three-course foraging-inspired feast prepared by Stuart and Matt in Trebah Kitchen at 1pm.
Menu coming soon. Please make us aware of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
- Your foraging walk will take place across the garden and out on the coast path
- Depending on participant numbers and abilities the walk will take approximately 70-80 minutes
- Trebah is used to Cornish weather - the event will go ahead unless the weather makes it dangerous for us to continue
- Sensible shoes and warm clothes are essential
- Unfortunately, this event is not suitable for dogs
- We have plenty of free parking available
- This is a combined event and tickets cannot be sold separately for the foraging walk or feast
- We have mobility scooters available and the foraging walk route is adaptable depending on the abilities within the group. If you have any specific access needs please call Trebah on 01326 252200 (option 1).