This event is now full and we are not taking any more bookings
The Christmassy Christmas Show of Christmassy Christmasness! is a celebration of everything Christmassy, from fir trees, fairy lights, sleigh bells and snowflakes to crackers, carols, presents and puddings!
Join Craig as he goes on a quest to find The Twelve Sprouts of Christmas, and along the way spot some naughty elves, meet a wise-cracking snowman, say hello to an over-excited Christmas puppy, endure the world’s worst Christmas jumper and gaze in wonder at the “beautiful” Christmas fairy...
The Christmassy Christmas Show of Christmassy Christmasness! is an over-stuffed stocking of seasonal surprises crammed with puppets, songs and comedy, and over-flowing with crazy characters, silly slapstick, tall tales and fantastic facts - all presented in that unique Squashbox style!
Although this show is free with garden entry (or free for members) BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. Please call us on 01326 252200 (option 1) to book your place.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
- This performance takes place indoors in our gallery space in the Visitor Centre.
- Seating is provided.
- Estimated run time of 60 minutes.
- We have plenty of free parking available for all events.
- There is level access into our Visitor Centre and plenty of space for wheelchairs and those with access needs.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately, they are unable to attend live performance events.