Harriet and Richard Bushman are the founders of Kernow Chamber Players, dedicated to creating musical and theatrical performances by Cornish artists. In addition, they direct the Ahmadi Music Group and Kuwait Chamber Chorale, two choirs based in Kuwait.
This Christmas, forty-five singers from Kuwait will visit Trebah. The choirs do the highest-level classical performances in the Kuwait opera house, and also lighter music around the country.
This year's performance will feature the Ceremony of Carols by Benjamin Britten, along with original Christmas music by Harriet Bushman, some Christmas favourites from India, and audience singalong.
Tickets include a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie.
- This performance will take place indoors in Trebah’s Visitor Centre.
- Seating will be provided.
- Trebah Kitchen will be open selling drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and snacks from 6-9pm.
- The gift shop will be open during the evening for Christmas shopping.
- This is an evening event only without access to the garden.
- Regrettably dogs are not permitted.