Update: From Saturday 3 September 2022 onwards pre-booking to visit Trebah is no longer required
How to book a ticket through the Trebah website
Updated for Spring 2022
For even the least tech-savvy visitor, booking a ticket through the Trebah website is an easy, simple process:
Visit www.trebahgarden.co.uk/book or find the 'Book Now' button in the top right hand corner of any page on our website.
Choose your preferred DAY and arrival TIME slot (Please be sure to double check that your selected date and time is correct!)
Scroll down and make your ticket selection i.e. adult ticket, member ticket.
Below that, choose your Gift Aid option and press 'Add to Basket'
Input your car number plate if driving to Trebah, or enter WALK, BIKE or BUS depending on your mode of transport.
Press 'Checkout' , then enter your personal details and click 'Pay Now' to be taken to our secure payment page. Once successfully processed, your booking will be complete. (Trebah members that have selected 'Trebah Member' tickets won't have to go through this step as there is nothing to pay).
Make a note of the 5 digit booking code on your screen. You should also receive a confirmation email (if it hasn't arrived please check your junk inbox).
Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to book with a complimentary ticket, book accessibility tickets, or another ticket that isn't listed online. How do I do this? Please call us on 01326 252200 and press 1 - a member of our team will be happy to make a booking for you.
- The website won't work on my device, what should I do? Try booking on a different device (phone, tablet) or browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.) Please don't book using Internet Explorer.
- I didn’t receive a confirmation email after booking? That’s ok, just make a note of the 5 digit booking reference number on the screen and bring that with you!
- I don’t have a printer, can I still book and visit Trebah? Yes! We don't require you to print any tickets. You are welcome to bring your confirmation email along with you electronically (on a phone or tablet), or just bring your 5 digit booking reference number.
- Why is the date or time I want unavailable? If you can’t find a date or time you want, it’s likely we are closed, fully booked, or future dates haven’t been released yet. Please book for a date that we do have availability for or wait until nearer the time to book your tickets with us. Please note, Thursdays and Fridays are not highlighted on our booking calendar as Treabh is closed.
- My ticket price has increased after I clicked the 'Gift Aid' option. Why is this? This is because standard admission fees are not eligible for Gift Aid. In order to claim Gift Aid on a standard admission fee, the visitor must donate at least an extra 10% of the entry cost. This generous donation increases the cost of the ticket, but allows Trebah - a registered charity - to claim 25% back on every £1 spent. To return your tickets to standard prices, please select 'I do not want to Gift Aid' instead.
- What are your current regulations regarding Covid-19? Please see our Visit Page for full details
- What is there to do and see at Trebah? lease see our Visit Page for full details
Top Tips for online booking
- If you visit regularly, utilising the 'auto-fill' function in your browser can save you time filling in your name, address and even payment details.
- We recommend using browsers such a Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge
- Our website won't work well with Internet Explorer, as it is an old browser and not safe enough. Please use one of the browsers lised above.
- Our website is optimised for use on all devices - if you are struggling to book, please check you have a good internet connection, or try a different device or web browser.
Can I cancel or change a booking?
If you are a Trebah member: Please email us at [email protected] and ask to have your booking changed to another day/time (subject to availability) or cancelled. Multiple no-shows on booked tickets by members may result in the individual member being placed on hold.
If you are NOT a Trebah member: All tickets are non-refundable, as per our terms and conditions, however we are very happy to hold your booking open indefinitely and transfer it to another date of your choosing. This doesn’t have to be arranged immediately, but can be done in the future when you know when you would like to revisit (subject to availability on that day/time slot). Please email us at [email protected] to move a booking.
Booking Terms and conditions
To read Trebah's online booking terms and conditions, please CLICK HERE