Additional information to ensure that your visit to Trebah Garden is a happy and memorable one.
We welcome your comments - should you have any ideas that could improve access or the overall visitor experience, please do email us [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you Trebah.
- All staff are trained to Welcome Host standard, many have first aid training and the entrance and cafe staff have had deaf awareness training
- The evacuation procedure is displayed in the Visitor Centre and is available in large print
- We welcome assistance dogs throughout the garden and on the beach
- Dogs are provided with water bowls around the site and biodegradable doggy bags are available free of charge
- Our map highlights dog bin locations
- Routes suitable or unsuitable for wheelchairs are marked clearly with pictorial orange signs with a black background
- We do not have facilities to charge electric vehicles
- The Budock Vean Hotel is our nearest accommodation provider with disabled facilities